Is your marriage lacking commitment and trust?
Take the next six months to work on understanding the breakdown in your marriage, improve communication, and rebuild trust. Rebuild your marriage after an affair or extended conflict.
In this module, you will learn a lot about your marriage, like what type of marriage you are, and what type of conflict couple you are.
Have you been experiencing high conflict or a breach of trust?
Over the next 6 months, you will:
- Gain hope that your relationship will improve. Relationships are ever-evolving, and all will experience “ups” and “downs.”
- Get clarity about the future of your marriage
- Identify and build on your strengths as a couple
- Understand that you share responsibility for the state of your relationship
- Learn to appreciate the impact of your behavior on each other
- Develop your communication and conflict resolution skills
- Learn how to become a Sizzling Hot Marriage
Here are the five most critical milestones a couple must achieve
Credibility – Both take responsibility for their part in the relationship breakdown
Confirmation -Both commit to being more loving
Compassion – Both give space for the other’s faults
Community – Both refocus on rebuilding companionship
Consistency – Couple develops rules, rituals, and routines that ensure the maintenance of their sizzle
Due to the complex nature of affairs and rebuilding trust, it is imperative that couples settle into the treatment process and give it time to work.
Take the next 6-months to rebuild trust in your marriage!
- Taking you through the steps of recovery from infidelity
Helping you work through the many pitfalls of recovery
Continuous assessment to help you understand why this happened
Unlimited individual and couples therapy & coaching to help you heal and move forward and make positive decisions