Is your marriage lacking commitment and trust?
Take the next 8 weeks to work on understanding the breakdown in your marriage and what you must do to rebuild the trust. Rebuild your marriage after an affair or extended conflict.
In this module, you will learn a lot about your marriage like what type of marriage you are, what type of conflict couple you are,
Have you been experiencing high conflict?
Over the next 8 weeks you will:
- Gain hope that your relationship will improve. Relationships are ever-evolving and all will experience “ups” and “downs”.
- Identify and build on your strengths as a couple
- Understand that you share responsibility for the state of your relationship
- Learn to appreciate the impact of your behavior on each other
- Develop your communication and conflict resolution skills
- Learn how to become a Sizzling Hot Marriage
Have you had an affair?
Here are the five most critical milestones a couple must achieve to recover from an affair.
The betrayer takes responsibility for the affair and for doing his/her part in rebuilding the trust of the betrayed.
The couple commits to rebuilding their marriage.
The betrayed forgives the betrayer and grants them an opportunity to regain their trust.
The personal issues negatively impacting the marriage are resolved.
The couple commits to participating in one another’s personal growth journey and maintaining a Sizzling Hot Marriage.
Due to the complex nature of affairs and rebuilding trust, it is imperative that couples work through this process with a therapist.